Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Saturday 13 April 2019

Cool.

It's been quite hazy today with only a few spells of warmer sun. It's been windy too, great for drying both the decking which had a second coat of stain and the washing which I put out on the line.
I'm quite pleased with the way the decking looks now. It's not perfect but on the other hand I doubt if any potential buyers will think that it needs changing straight away. I've already painted some of the plant boxes with the remaining stain and once I put the pots back I'll go round again to smarten things up.
Before getting on with some sewing I climbed up into the loft and went through a box of trousers and found five pairs to give away. That's a bit of progress.
Speedy is still managing to lick his feet despite his bucket, which is a bit disheartening. His feet were doing so well and now when we go back to the vet next week she won't see a lot of progress.

No comments: