Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 23 April 2019

Warm.

The weather was much the same as yesterday so wasn't too hot when I walked into town. I couldn't help going in to M&S to check out their fancy Easter eggs. They were half price but I couldn't bring myself to buy one, partly because I'm still watching what I eat but also because even though chocolate tastes better in an egg shape (it's true) that didn't outweigh the fact that they were more than 5 times the price of bars of excellent continental chocolate in Lidl's. I just like to torture myself every now and again.
Back home I went up into the loft to locate some more curtains as well as put away the washed and ironed curtains. There's so much stuff up there. Last time we moved I had emptied the loft myself before the move but I don't know where we would put everything.


No comments: