Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Wednesday 24 April 2019

Damp.

The day began with fine drizzle that developed into a gentle rain and then not-so gentle rain. The man from the removal company came round first thing to give us an estimate though I think it will be a while before we're ready to move everything to Borth. Afterwards I drove to town to do some shopping. I couldn't avoid the chocolate aisle and I GAVE IN. Somehow I found myself putting a small bag of tiny eggs in my trolley. Only 80gms but probably at least 70gms of sugar.
I've been busy clearing out stuff and making use of various FB pages. I love this small pine table but can't see where it could go in our new home so reluctantly I've put it up for sale for a nominal amount. I put the old wheelbarrow on the Just-Don't-Bin-It page and within minutes had people asking for it. Somebody is coming tomorrow and if they don't there are two more people waiting. Who knew a wheelbarrow would be so popular? I've spare hardy geraniums too and someone came round for some this afternoon. 
Mr and Mrs Blackbird have been visiting the birdfeeder. The picture is blurry as I had to take it through the upstairs window. I've tried keeping the camera to hand when I'm in the sitting room but they're a bit shy. It has been the sort of day when I could have happily gone to sleep at any point so instead I had a major paper shredding session.

No comments: