Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 16 April 2019

Foggy.

This morning the world was obscured by fog which lifted to reveal greyness. It warmed up later in the day with a breeze which would have been handy if I had any washing. Speedy had a return trip to the vet, only £39 as this was a follow up, to assess his feet. Their only advice was to keep the collar on and continue the steroids. I also need to get on top of the fleas with regular flea drops, which I've been doing anyway and more spraying with the room spray. I'm sure the little b****ers are hiding in the cracks between the oak flooring. I've almost come to the end of my can of Indorex spray so I checked out the price at the vets', a snip at over £18 a can. Back home I checked my on-line animal supply site and found the same can at £10.45 so no prizes for guessing where the next can is coming from. It's supposed to last for up to 12 months, note the sneaky phrase up to. I'll be generous with the spray and as usual the throws and cushions will also be blasted.
I thought I'd show some more photos from yesterday's walk. One of the grand houses occupying a prime position on the hill. 
Typical cottages lining the road down to the bridge. 
Now that we are moving soon (we hope) I will buy myself a new chair for the PC desk to replace the tattered chair I currently have. I know exactly what I want, a draughtsman's chair which is higher than a standard office chair with a ring to rest my feet on. I also want to have or be able to fit wheels. You'd think that it would be easy to check on Amazon but so far I haven't found one with all the features that I want. 

1 comment:

happyone said...

Nice seeing the cottages lining the road. They look so pretty.