Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Friday 26 April 2019

Stormy.

Lots of wind today and quite a few showers too. In the morning we drove to the garage, paid yet another very large bill and collected the camper. Then we drove up to the farm and left the camper in the field. Hopefully it's all ready for any adventures.
During a dry spell at home I trimmed the unidentified bush by the path. From above it's now an egg shape while from anywhere else it's just a blob. At least it's a tidy blob. I also made a start on removing the pebbles from the large planter under the sitting room window. I need to take out some of the plants so they can be taken to Borth and I'll replace them with some bright annuals.

No comments: