Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 11 April 2019

Sunny.

It's been a bright day. A little chilly in the morning as I walked to town with bare arms but it soon warmed up. I took a bag of sleeveless t-shirts, 30!!! in total to the charity shop before posting some letters. I also had to walk to the parcels office to pick up a parcel which the postman/lady had been unable to deliver last Saturday. I must have been unable to hear the doorbell as I painted the decking. Our usual postlady would have got a neighbour to sign for it but it must have been somebody new who followed the rules. 
Later in the afternoon I scrubbed away the spots on the decking where the plant pots had left dirt and algae. Then I finished off tying back and clipping the ivy and fuchsia growing on the fence before sweeping the paving.
It was so warm that Peter and I sat out for an hour enjoying the sun and making plans for our new home.

No comments: