Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 25 April 2019

Stormy.

The lower air temperature this morning made it possible to pick out details of the cliffs around Hartland a good 17 miles away. The latest storm began to make itself felt with frequent very heavy showers and increasing wind. Even heard some thunder rumbling earlier on this evening.
During a gap in the rain I hurried down to the garage and extricated our old wheelbarrow which I brought up to the front garden. It was duly collected so that's another item rehomed.
The biscuit box was almost empty so I baked a batch of peanut butter and chocolate cookies. I forgot to add the chocolate  until I began forming the dough into balls at which point I realised something was missing. Chocolate added I have to say they turned out nicely this time.
I climbed up into the loft and went through another of my clothes boxes. A few of the tops I used to wear for work have gone into the charity shop bag as they are just reminders of an unpleasant time. I also rediscovered some rather nice tops and a couple made their way down to my wardrobe.

No comments: