Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 27 January 2020

Cold.

The morning rain came with icy temperatures and was followed by a sunny but cold afternoon.
As I was driving across town to buy woodworm killer I planned to do the food shopping at the same time. We get through a lot of fresh fruit and veg and there's a limit to how much keeps well at home. I also called in at BJ's and found these bright cyclamen to cheer up the hanging basket by the front door. I guess I'm hoping for more house viewings.
In the afternoon I sponged the cupboard over with the woodworm killer. I still need to empty out the drawers to do the underneaths as well as the interiors and tip up the cupboard to get to its underneath. The woodworm killer was expensive at £20 for a tin but better than letting the woodworm eat the flooring. The killer was marked as 'low odour' but I took no chances and wore a facemask and goggles. Once that was done I painted the bits of wall where I scraped off the mold. Another coat or two should get that sorted.

No comments: