Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Wednesday 22 January 2020

Grey.

Today has been warmer with the tiniest amount of occasional drizzle. Much better weather for driving the camper up to the farm. In fact when I saw just how steep several of the hills were I was very glad we hadn't driven out yesterday. As usual the farm was deserted, only the dog in the yard and some sheep out in the field.
We called in at Lidl's on our way back to pick up some shopping including milk. With our morning porridge and my very milky tea and coffee we get through quite a lot of milk. Semi-skimmed of course. Back home I sprayed bleach onto a few patches of wall that have gotten mildew because the big cupboard doesn't allow enough air circulation even though it's not right up against the wall. More bleach got sprayed into the depths of the washing machine. I've been cleaning under the rubber seal but then discovered a further gap that was mucky. Once I'd sprayed and cleaned as much as I could I ran a quick hot wash to clear out the bleach, I love that stuff for cleaning.  
And finally, my completed 'hobbit' mittens. I'm pleased that I achieved matching colours. A bit of fun for me.

No comments: