Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Friday 31 January 2020

Wet.

Pretty pink clouds this morning heralded a day of rain. Grey skies and middling/medium? rain. Not sure what the correct word is to describe rain that is neither light nor heavy.
It was such a relief to tidy up the dinning room this morning. I packed two boxes with stuff from the big cupboard. None of it was especially fragile so I used cost of the contents of the hats, gloves and scarves drawer to fill in the spaces. I left some gloves etc. out in case they are needed. That might signify that the rest are surplus to requirements but I see them as stock for the future. I don't know what the shops in Aberystwyth are like but I'm pretty sure I won't want to be spending time looking for clothes and accessories. Some of the earlier boxes were small enough to fit back into the cupboard and a few random items also went back in.
During my 'breaks' I carried on with my knitting and completed the first of the current pair of mittens. Again I had to use two colours but this time I created a shaded effect moving from one colour to the other.

1 comment:

happyone said...

Oh nice job with the two colors, I like it!!