Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Saturday 4 January 2020

Some Sun.


The morning was bright and sunny and it looked as if we were going to have a fine day. Sadly there was much more in the way of blustery showers than bright spells. No point in trying to hang any washing out. 
I thought I'd finish the sofa frame cover today but there are still a few adjustments to make. All my sewing today was done with the cover still in situ which I'm sure is not the proper way. Hopefully the seams aren't too wobbly. Nothing else out of the ordinary today.
Last night I stayed awake to check out the Quadrantid meteors. The view from the front of the house was quite obscured by clouds so I tried looking out of Peter's study. For all my effort I saw just one meteor but it was a good one.

No comments: