Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Wednesday 8 January 2020

Wet.

Another grey and misty day which turned into rain. For me it's been another cleaning day. The cooker got a bit more than its daily wipe over, oven door glass taken out for a scrub with a Brillo pad and a lot of tricky corners degreased as well.
The conservatory got a second going over, the floor scrubbed and then I discovered more rust and mold on the sun loungers. After giving them a good scrub with bleach I put them up on the 'free' site and hopefully they are being collected tomorrow. My dirty bleach water was poured on to the outdoor slabs around the conservatory to kill off the green algae growing on them. After so much work on my hands and knees I decided that not to begin sewing but did more general tidying up around the house.

1 comment:

happyone said...

Nice to see a bit of color. Here everything is brown, well now white because it snowed.