Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Friday 24 January 2020

Grey.

A morning of mist continued on to a gloomy grey day.
Today I began boxing up some of the stuff in the big pine cupboard. I got the roll of bubble wrap down from the loft to protect the fragile glass and china items and for extra protection padded them out with a number of my fluffy fleeces, mostly winter pjs. It's surprising, or not,  how few fragile items you can put into each box. We haven't got a moving date so at the moment I'm using saved boxes and need to bring home more each time I go shopping with the car. At least this way I can spread out the packing and not have to do it in a big rush. And all the stuff in the loft is still boxed. Maybe I should have kept the empty boxes from the move here but the rooms were so cluttered and we hadn't boarded out the loft at that time.
The rest of my day has been the usual routine, started early as today was one of those days when I woke early and had to get up to exercise away the aches and pains.

No comments: