Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Saturday 28 May 2022

Windy.

Still bright today with a strong but chilly wind. Perfect drying weather so out went the washing which dried in time for an afternoon ironing session. Peter went rowing in the afternoon and I expect his kit which went in the machine when he came back, will be dry before evening.
I had a late start today as I didn't get to sleep until after 3.00. Luckily that doesn't happen so often these days.
It's the start of the half-term holiday and things are getting busy on the beach and the lifeguards are back for the summer.
With the weather being so good I headed out to the garden once the housework was done. There I carried on with sieving and washing of the pebbles and then carrying them up to the back garden. I've now covered the whole of the concrete base but it does need more so I shall keep on bringing them up from the front garden. I also did a bit more tidying in both gardens, putting stuff away makes such a difference.


 

1 comment:

happyone said...

Your garden looks wonderful!!