Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 17 October 2013

Dry.

The morning was overcast with a mild wind blowing. I got in an hour's weeding, scrambling about on the rocky hillside. The sun made its appearance at lunchtime so although I had taken along a raincoat, just in case, it was a lovely afternoon. It didn't take long to stick the children's work into their books after school and I had a sunny drive home. Going in to work the road was busy with tractors hauling in giant trailers of maize silage up to the Lewis' farm. I got stuck behind one trailer which went right into town so they must be cutting in fields on the other side of town.
For once Peter has a nice evening for his rowing session. As the nights draw in they will only be able to row at the weekends.


1 comment:

happyone said...

It's been a misty cloudy day here.