Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Rain.

It poured with rain all through the night and carried on for most of the morning. Late morning it stopped and I was able to fit in nearly an hour's weeding before going to work.
As I was leaving for work this dragonfly zoomed past me and then settled on the front step to catch some sun. 
After so much rain it was good to see the sun again. It was my afternoon to work with the little children and then for once I didn't need to stay for a staff meeting as it was Parents' Evening and not being a class teacher that doesn't involve me. 
I drove home through more sunshine and although most of the garden was in shade the sun was hitting the big beech tree on the corner of the garden.

2 comments:

happyone said...

125Great shot of the dragon fly.
I love it right after it rains.
What a beautiful sky picture.

happyone said...

Don't know how that 125 got there!! : )