Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Wet - Dry - Wet.

The morning was wet, windy and generally wild. Too wet to even try working outside. Instead I did more housework and washed the kitchen floor before making a start on the next Puzz 3-D. This one is Notre Dame and nearly 1,000 pieces. Maybe the missing Star Wars piece will turn up in the box though I have also sent off to the makers for the missing piece.
 Suddenly the sky cleared and I drove to work in a blaze of sunshine.
I left school at 5.15 after a staff meeting. 4 classes are going to Longleat Safari Park on Friday as our theme this term is Africa. I can't say I'm too upset that I don't work on Fridays, not with a coach trip of 3 hours each way and a dreadful weather forecast. I left school in a golden light but just as I reached the hills grey clouds appeared along with a few specks of rain. 

No comments: