Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Wednesday 9 October 2013

Getting Colder.

Brrr! What a change. 10.00 last night I was out in the garden marvelling at the stars not feeling cold though I was only in shorts and vest while today a chill wind blows down from the north. This morning's forecast mentioned possible snow in Scotland and even here it suddenly feels as if winter is just around the corner.
I've been teaching all day so this morning I got to see the sun rise. I was working with the reception children all day so I was kept busy and that was with 4 of the more lively children being off sick with a bug that's going around.
There was a bit of sun this afternoon shining through the clouds to brighten things up on my way home. I've been watching a bat or 2 swooping past the window as the sky changed from slightly pink to dark grey.

No comments: