Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Wednesday 31 December 2014

Warmer.

It was a bit warmer today, there was some sun in the morning but by the time I returned home in the afternoon the sky was mostly grey and there were a few drops of rain. I had taken myself into town for a leisurely stroll around the sales. Not that I need anything but I like to know I've had a look. Actually I do need a dress or something for a wedding next summer so I had a good look at the dresses on sale in Monsoon. I found one dress I liked but it was a little tight. However I did buy this pretty top half price as I'd had my eye on it since the summer.  That was it for my sales shopping apart from a new Sudoku book and some spare ornament hangers for the Christmas tree. I did take in several bags of stuff to give to one of the charity shops so that was another job done.
I'm still trying to rest my back so once I got home all I did was some ironing and got a fire going in the woodburner.

No comments: