Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 27 March 2016

Happy Easter.

I didn't mind the weather today, sudden heavy showers interspersed with bright spells.  
As it's Easter I've tried to make it a non-working day but I couldn't resist painting the first coat of white paint on the radiators. They look so much better already and with 1 or possibly 2 more coats will look almost new. I spent a while backing up my photos on to my external hard drive and also bringing back all my documents files from the external hard drive on to my PC now that I have Office installed. I find it more reliable to transfer my photo files individually so while that was going on I did some more checking of the bookshelves to winnow out redundant books. I also brought down 2 boxes of Peter's books and Hooray! most of those are now in the 'give away' pile. Along with lots of DVD's I've got a good car load to take to the charity shop. Giving stuff away is GOOD.
The bank by the drive is almost covered with primroses.  Amazing to think they all started from a few plants I liberated from a roadside not too far away and planted under the trees.
Shadows on the pond.

PS Roadkill bunny tasted okay this morning. 

1 comment:

happyone said...

Happy Easter to you and your family.
Those daffodils are gorgeous. Nothing says spring like seeing them blooming.