Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 28 March 2016

Windy.

Storm Katie has passed  us by with nothing more than a windy night. The clouds have been flying by showing that there were strong winds in the upper atmosphere but down on the ground it has just been another slightly windy day. There have been occasional heavy showers which didn't last too long.
After giving the radiators another coat of paint I returned to working in the conservatory. Now that all the windows and frames have been washed I think I can see the end of the job. I'm at the stage of sorting out the last few things in there and today I washed out most of the plastic trays. These came originally from school when the children's trays were being replaced and are perfect for plant trays or even catching drips. As the roof has been fixed hopefully I won't need so many drip trays. I've also started washing the stone work on the inside.
After spending the afternoon in the conservatory I decided to reward myself with a spot of gardening. I got togged up and down came the rain which lasted long enough to make me abandon my gardening plans.  

1 comment:

happyone said...

That's a lot of windows to wash.
I need to get some window washing done at my house.