Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 20 March 2016

Late Sun.

It took until 5.00 for the sun to come out. Up till then the day had been grey and gloomy. After painting a final coat on the porch woodwork I got on with the conservatory spring clean. Lots of buckets of hot soapy water and plenty of elbow grease today. I got all of the roof wiped down and a lot of the rest of the inside. I also tried Peter's suggestion of using the tube of translucent silicone to close up the leak along one of the roof panels. It would be nice not have trays underneath to catch the drips. That and some preparation for school has been my day.

1 comment:

Harriet said...

Your photo of sleeping cats is wonderful. Your onion pie looked yummy!!!! Spring cleaning is part of my day as well. Very slow but making progress.