Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 8 January 2017

Grey.

Still grey, damp rather than wet and fairly warm. Peter went out rowing but I've stayed inside toady. I got some extra cleaning done in the kitchen and finished removing cat hairs from the felt. I used a good light to check but I think all the hairs are now gone.
Trying to keep moving forward with preparing to move (eventually) I've been sorting through some cupboards and storage boxes but I haven't really found much to clear out. Perhaps the brand new lunging rein could go, after all I don't expect to be doing much with horses but then again .... Sometimes it's worth hanging on to dreams.
The owls have been hooting again. An early sign of Spring? Peter says he's been seeing the bats outside but when I looked out of the window all I could see was a fat pheasant sitting in the big beech tree.

1 comment:

happyone said...

Cold here and windy. Didn't even walk!! 2 degrees. (-16C)