Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 29 January 2017

Wet.

It rained heavily last night and continued to rain steadily all through the day. I did go up to check the dams and made sure that all the water flowing down the road was diverted onto the field but that was my only venture outside. 
My other job today was to write up the plan for tomorrow's PE lesson when I will be observed by the Head teacher  and another teacher who hadn't been able to do his peer observation of my PE last term. 

Outside a small flock of pheasants, 1 cock and about 5 hens, have flapped their way up into one of the trees by the stream. They look too big to be sitting up there but I suppose it keeps them safe from foxes.

No comments: