Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 27 March 2023

Blue Skies.

Lots of blue today but quite chilly. No wind but the clouds began to appear later.
I seem to be on the mend so I decided to resume painting the shelves. I was able to get the tops and bottoms of the shelves painted with undercoat as it's a water based paint that dries very quickly. 
That still gave me time to catch the sun on the terrace and do some crochet. I added an extra row of black around the first square to give a more generous stripe between the squares. 
Sunset last night.
Last thing yesterday I went out on the terrace to check the night sky. No Northern lights but it was still lovely with a wide path of moonlight reflected in the sea, the stars shining up above and the constant shush of the waves. No wonder Speedy stayed out all night.

 

1 comment:

happyone said...

Wow that sunset is fantastic!!!