Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 28 March 2023

Wet.

Cold, grey and mostly wet today.
I was up at 7.00 this morning mainly driven by my need for a mug of tea. Then one thing led to another and I got most of the morning routine done. I was hoping to head down to the zoo but heavy rain set in before breakfast and though it cleared up during the morning I decided to leave the zoo until tomorrow.
Instead I planned to get on with painting the shelves. Set everything up, opened the tin of paint and realised I'd bought magnolia instead of white. Most of the paint on the shelf had been white and I just didn't check before I bought it. Thinking it was worth a try I drove to Huw's and they very kindly said I could swap the tin. That was nice because they don't have to, it was my mistake. I was lucky to find the last tin of white in that size on the shelf so all I lost was time. Back home I managed to get two painting sessions in and paint both sides of the shelves apart from the last one which had the same side painted twice. I also started a new crochet square this time using more purples and greys. Off to Pilates soon.

 

No comments: