Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 21 March 2023

Sun.

We had a few hours of wonderful sunshine this morning which along with a brisk wind made it perfect to hang out the washing. All too soon the cloud bank had rolled in turning the world grey again and now we have light rain as well.
Having pulled out of my main activities I just focused on getting through the daily routine. So far I don't feel much worse than a really bad cold though at times my sinuses have been quite painful. Steaming doesn't give much relief but a hot flannel on the cheek is helpful.
My PC has been running very slowly these last two days. I thought it was a fault with my PC, ran a virus scan which said it was clear and then Peter told me he's having the same issues. It always seems to happen when it's raining. Or maybe it's something to do with BT working on the cables in the village. They're supposed to be installing fibre but at the same time they wiped out some of the street lights so you wonder how competent they are. This evening I lost my internet connection completely for a while so if I disappear it's more likely to be my connection rather than my health.

 

1 comment:

happyone said...

We had sun today too and I also hung clothes out on the line to dry.