Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Saturday 25 March 2023

Dry.

It's been a day of many sunny spells interspersed with cooler grey spells but thankfully no rain.
The high tide was right up the beach again this morning but I don't think it was overtopping the sea wall today. Right now I'm hearing about the latest tornado in Mississippi, so sad for all the people affected. Thankfully we don't have such severe weather events here.
I'm still coughing and spluttering but I was able to get everything done including playing the piano before running out of energy. Had a rest and then before putting on a big pot of hearty soup I walked down to the shop but they didn't have any white cabbage, leeks or celery any of which would have bulked up the soup so I threw in lentils and potato and have just added broccoli from the freezer. It was sunny at the time so it was still a nice walk out in the fresh air.
By the time the soup was on the go the sun had reached the terrace so I had a lovely session doing my crochet out in the sun.
There's nothing like a good list.
 


1 comment:

happyone said...

Our weather was a little bit of everything. Rain, cold, fog, wind, and sun.