Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 15 October 2018

Cold.

The day has been mostly grey and fairly cold. We had some sun in the middle of the day but for the rest of the time I had to rely on the cheerful orchid flowers to brighten the place up. Having realised how crucial a view of the sunset is to me I spent the afternoon going through the house for sale files -again, to pick out those which might possibly have a west facing view. That yielded 14 properties with only 2 definitely having a sunset view. They are almost next door to each other but could be affected by erosion of the low cliff only a field away. Best keep on looking.
One of the bird feeders had fallen down from its pole by my neighbour's house and after I hung it in the bush I spotted a robin right by it a couple of times so I moved the others over as well.

1 comment:

happyone said...

Beautiful pink flowers.