Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 14 October 2018

Dry.

More sun but less warmth today. 
Patch demonstrating the well known cat meme If I fits, I sits. He's also been sleeping in this small box which I left out on the table. I'll have to have a look around for an even smaller box to tempt him with.
I've spent the afternoon sorting through my saved houses for sale to see if any can be discounted completely (a few) and put those in areas which are a bit further away from a general hospital into a separate folder. Peter takes the more sensible view that we should live nearer to medical services while for me having mountains behind and the sea in front is preferable. One other negative factor is the large number of caravan and holiday chalet parks along much of the Welsh coast. Too many of the houses I'm looking at are close to caravan/chalet parks which will no doubt create traffic and evening noise which is not for us. I'm getting a lot better at using Google maps and Street view to check out the any prospective locations.
Having such wonderful sunsets here makes me even more determined to be able to watch the sunsets from our next home. 

No comments: