Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 7 October 2018

Fluffy Clouds.

Not so cold today. Plenty of fluffy clouds in the sky but no rain. It's now cool enough for the central heating to switch itself on in the evenings. I spent the afternoon working outside clearing all the weeds and moss from between the paving stones both down by the house and also under the washing line. I worked on my hands and knees because although the pressure washer would do the job down by the house there isn't a slope to send the water in one direction and the only accessible drain is the manhole over the main drains. Much easier to scrape with an old knife and sweep up with a brush and pan. I also swept up all the leaves and petals from the decking which makes it all look much better. 
Some of the Pony Tails grass that I grew from seed is now flowering. 
I had hoped to upload a video of us singing in the rain yesterday and have even got halfway through the method for downloading a video. If I go on to the next step I'll be agreeing to something I'm not sure about and I can hear from the snoring through the wall that Peter is asleep. I'll ask him tomorrow. The video is on FaceBook as Barnstaple Library Flash Mob.

2 comments:

Harriet said...

I found your flash mob. Rainy day!

Ruta M. said...

Well done. Peter advised me not to download the thingy to take the video from FB. I was holding the big rainbow umbrella.