Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Friday 19 October 2018

Sunny.

For a while tonight the sky was as red as the schizostylis currently flowering in the garden. It's been a sunny day, perfect for drying one load of washing.
While Peter was out having a blood test prior to cataract surgery in three weeks I got on with the housework having skipped the hoovering yesterday. I had just begun learning the words to Crossing the Bar by singing to my MP4 player when Peter came home with some shopping. It was almost hot in the sheltered sun trap at the top of the garden so we headed out to read/chat in the sun until I needed to go inside to do the ironing. 
 Seen yesterday.
 A sparrowhawk.
 A 3 inch long fox moth caterpillar.

No comments: