Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Wednesday 3 October 2018

Mild.

It's been a mild and mostly grey day. Things brightened up in the afternoon so I sat outside and got on with a drawing project. I won't divulge  the details for now but so far I'm not very happy with my efforts though Peter liked the picture. I'll give it one more go before abandoning the project. One of the things on my list was ring the vet as I've been getting reminders to bring the cats in for their vaccinations. When I rang I found out that they're not due until the end of the month so I've put that on hold for now.
As I write this blog I'm also doing an on-line singing warm up as it's choir tonight. I was doing it every day but have got a bit busy recently and I'm sure the neighbours whose bedroom is on the other side of the wall don't want to hear me warbling away at 10.00 at night. I've got enough time to run through Time After Time and Crossing The Bar before we go.

No comments: