Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 28 October 2018

Cold.

Today has been bright and sunny with an icy wind blowing.  Too good a drying day to miss though I made sure to use plenty of pegs to secure the sheets to the line. Peter spent the afternoon manning the gig club publicity stand (photos and a gig) in the Pannier Market. This was part of an eco-publicity event. I suppose you could say that a gig is an eco-friendly method of transport though that would be stretching the point. I thought about going along to see what was there but didn't. Apparently there were some local growers and producers and a very expensive electric BMW as well as the Green Party but not that much to see. I had planned to fit in a walk to Manning's Pit but by the time I had worked on my journal notes and done the ironing and a bit of mending it was too late. Next step for the journal is to practice my middle earth style italic writing and bring the journal up to date.

1 comment:

happyone said...

What a gorgeous sky!!