Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Saturday 27 October 2018

Cold.

The most notable thing about today's weather has been the icy wind. A few showers in the morning and a hazy rainbow in much the same place as yesterday. I took a chance and got my washing on the line almost dry before yet another shower had me rushing to bring it back in again. During the afternoon I carried on making notes from my January posts. So many tedious days spent painting or scraping and so much junk taken down to the dump. Working within one's limitations seems to take forever but eventually things get done.
I've wrapped garden fleece around the big tub of osteospermums by the front door to protect them from the cold. Although we are not likely to get any snow as was forecast for Scotland there was hail again today. The clocks go back tonight. Hopefully that will mean we wake an hour 'earlier' tomorrow. Not looking forward to the darker evenings though.

1 comment:

happyone said...

The first picture looks cold.
Beautiful sky.
We turn our clocks back next week.