Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 2 June 2020

Hot.

Still very hot with a constant cooling breeze. Looking at the shower of rose petals I wonder if it was worth cleaning them up yesterday. 
I've decided to try and take things easy at least until Friday. Hopefully then I'll be able to begin exercising while I've got the heart monitor on. Today I went through my photos for a St Ives photo book but then I thought it would be worth looking round for any offers on photo books. They're a bit crafty really as you don't find out the final price until after you've gone through the whole process. I suppose they are counting on people not wanting to have to do that several times to find the best deal. I've found one site which is supposed to tell you about any special offers. With Fathers' Day, a purely commercial invention, coming up there should be more offers around. 
I did spend a little time scraping off old cement/mortar from one of the paving slabs in the back garden using a heavy metal file which was something I could do sitting down. I cleaned off most of the slabs the first summer we were here but then other jobs needed doing. I much prefer to be 'doing' something when I'm outside rather than just sitting and reading. 

No comments: