Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 30 June 2020

Grey.

A wet morning with most of the view blocked out by the grey mist of clouds sinking to ground level. The afternoon brightened up under a sky of patchy grey.
Today a chap came round from the estate agents to take more pictures. As he came in out of the rain I wondered where his camera was but he was relying on his phone. He'd got himself a wide angle app so as to take more comprehensive/deceptive photos.  Before he came I looked through the existing on-line photos and it was only the sitting room that needed re-doing as it looks so much better with the re-upholstered furniture and my home-made tv stand. He took photos of some of the rooms but left those that are full of packing boxes as the original photos are better. Let's hope the new photos bring more viewings. 
Finishing this post later in the evening following an early evening viewing. It all seemed to go well but I didn't get the feeling that they would be rushing to make an immediate offer. You never know. Speedy was most put out as I waited until after the viewing to feed him which meant he had to wait 2 hours for his supper.

No comments: