Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Saturday 27 June 2020

Windy.

A very windy day, frequent showers in the morning, brighter now but some of the clouds heading north overhead are suspiciously dark.
Our second post-lockdown viewing this morning with a young couple seemed to go well That feeling was confirmed when we had a phone call from the estate agent asking for a second viewing within the hour. A good sign.  This time the girl came with her Nan and it looks like she definitely wants the place. It is however a matter of settling on the price as I think they were hoping to offer less than the asking price. We'll hear more on Monday when they've talked it over with their mortgage people. The funny thing is it was raining on both visits so they didn't go out in the back garden and see the newly cleaned rear of the house.
Between the viewings I got out the sewing machine and did some initial sewing of the back cover for Peter's chair. I could have gone back to it after the second viewing but I'm not sure I'd be concentrating enough to work out the final fitting. Instead I did some pedalling on the exercise bike.
It's so windy I feared for this sole agapanthus bud as it swayed back and forth on its tall stem. To give it some protection I've moved it to the corner of the garden. 

1 comment:

happyone said...

Sure hope a price is decided on and you will be able to sell. Sounds good.