Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 18 June 2020

Wet.

Rain, rain and yet more rain today. It's also quite chilly too.
I had to return the heart monitor to the hospital this morning and was very glad that Peter offered to drive me there. That way he could pull up outside the front entrance while I nipped in and placed the bright red folder I'd been issued with in a box on the reception counter.  
I carried on chasing up my photobook of which there is still no sign. When I checked the invoice I saw they were using the farm address, oops. While maybe I don't remember giving them this address neither did the delivery address to the farm appear when I paid for the book. That I would have spotted. So far I've had an email from the company saying they'll look into it after I left a negative review complaining about nondelivery and the lack of response to my complaint. 
I spent some time this afternoon attempting to draw a jokey adaption of a medieval illustration for a birthday card but eventually gave up due to my best drawing materials being packed away. Apart from that it's been an ordinary day. I'm running out of things to make the place look better and it's too soon to pack more stuff.
Hah! the govt. has just announced that they're abandoning the app they had made for track and trace which everybody has been telling them wasn't fit for purpose. Finally they're going to switch to the Google or Apple one but really it needs to be an add-on to human tracers. Although other countries have moved to these systems in days but it's not due to be up and running here until the winter. Ho hum.

No comments: