Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 29 June 2020

Windy.

Strong winds have been blowing all day long. Lots of cloud and a sprinkling of showers.
I looked out of the window this morning and saw this sinister figure spraying chemicals around. Not an increase in anti-covid measures, just a council worked spraying the weeds growing along the edges of the pavement. Maybe they'll come and cut the grass soon too. I can't cut the grass and Peter keeps saying he'll do the job though I'm worried about his back.
I put the (no-longer) fluffy fleece from Peter's chair in the wash this morning and then got to brushing it out on the line. I was enjoying the sound of the wind roaring through the trees and battling with the fleece which alternately tried to smother me and escape from the line until I remembered the state of my wrist. I don't want to aggravate the RSI again so I came to a halt when the familiar stinging began. A proper refurbishment of the fleece will have to wait which is a shame as it was so nice working outside.
We finally heard back from the estate agent, the couple love the place but they can't make the asking price by quite a bit. They really shouldn't have come to view. One feedback was that it looked a lot nicer in reality as compared to the on-line photos so the agent is coming tomorrow to take new photos. More tidying up!

No comments: