Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 6 May 2018

Sunny.

After some early morning mist it's been a day of cloudless skies tempered by a cooling breeze.
Our 'outdoor' builder came in the morning to add another layer of cement to the step and will return tomorrow morning. It was too good a day not to do some washing which has been ironed and is now back on our bed. Apart from toasting myself, on my soft mat with the timer to tell me when to cover up, I've been sorting and cutting some planks for a big planter. As I've got plenty of compost and some heavy duty builders' polythene I finally decided to have a proper planter at the end of the top deck instead of just a box to sit the pots in. Such lovely days don't come our way often so I did spend a lot of time simply dreaming  planning the final look of the garden. The challenge of doing it on a minimal budget makes it more fun in my eyes.
The cats spent their time either sprawled out in the sun or cooling off in the shade.

1 comment:

happyone said...

Wow what a beautiful blue sky that is.