Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 22 May 2018

Very Hot.

Wow, it has been incredibly hot today. Although the official temperature was a lot lower this was how hot it was this afternoon without the cooling effect of the breeze. The same as out in the Sahara Desert. No wonder I kept having to go inside to cool down. Even so by the time I finished my garden carpentry I did the first half of my exercises lying on the blissfully cool marble tiles in the kitchen.
I've almost come to the end of my garden projects. The wooden enclosure for the pot plants is done and the planter, which took all 6 bags of compost, is also finished with just the final planting to do. 
In the morning I had an appointment at the doctors. I was hoping for a steroid injection into my knee as it has been getting worse but no such luck. I don't think my knee was painful enough to convince the doctor and instead he is sending me for physiotherapy. As I also wanted to see the physio to talk about my shoulder, see which exercises I should do and which I should avoid for the time being, that sounded good. That is until I was told there would be a 2 -3 months wait. Oh well I shall just have to soldier on. We had the gentle Pilates guy this evening, some people prefer his style and are considering moving to his classes in Braunton but I do also like the fast paced Pilates exercise we do with Sandra. 

1 comment:

happyone said...

Wow that sure it Hot.
Sorry to hear you are having pain and hope it eases up quickly.