Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 11 June 2019

Cold.

A cold, grey wet day today. Thankfully the rain had stopped by the time I had to set out for Pilates but it was still cold. 
Today I made a start on seeing if some of the pictures up in the loft could be sold at one of the London fine art auction houses as I'd really like to not be dragging everything to Wales. When we packed up at Dingles I'd taken photos and catalogued the many pictures and sculptures. That was helpful and I was able to make a new file with  the pictures I think might be suitable for sale. I've put that file on several discs and found the addresses of the auction houses. All that's left to do is to write a covering letter which I'll have to do on Peter's pc as I don't have a printer and then post it all off.


1 comment:

happyone said...

We had a pretty cool day here too but at least the sun came out.
Beautiful blooms.