Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 17 June 2019

Grey.

I wish I'd put some washing in the machine this morning because although we didn't get any sun neither did we get any rain.  
Speedy likes to view the word from my window and today he kept an eye on the cement lorry. Work has been going on at the front of that house for the past week, much noise as they took down part of the porch and dug up a section of the front garden.
We've just had a set back in terms of the work (or not) in Borth. Because the chap didn't get round to clearing the carpets etc. the builder who was waiting to start on phase 1 has now taken on another job which will last at least 10 weeks. Unless we want to wait that long Peter is going to have to find a new builder. Blast!
With nothing much to do this afternoon I carried on with my photo back-up back-up discs. It's dull work as it's trail and error to see how many days of photos fit on each disc. The time to add each group of files is variable and is too disruptive to enable me to read so I end up snatching short spells of working on my current on-line jigsaw. I got as far as our holiday on Lundy in 2016 and there were so many photos they had to go on 3 discs. Usually my camera splits up photos according to the date but hadn't in this case. Still it was pleasant to glance across the icons and remember what a wonderful place Lundy is.

The walk down to The Battery with its ruined cottages and cannon. 
 The harbour with Rat and Mouse islands beyond.
The North Lighthouse.

1 comment:

happyone said...

What beautiful scenery. LOVE the light house!!