Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 3 June 2019

Sun and Rain.

 It's been a day of sunshine and light showers.
First thing this morning we had a phone call booking a viewing for 1.00. Peter wasn't going to be home but I was happy to show the people around by myself. We split ourselves up anyway with Peter showing the upstairs and giving the technical details of the heating etc. while I show the downstairs and garden. I spent the morning giving the whole house a thorough clean and then at 12.00 the estate agent phoned cancelling the viewing. They plan to rearrange at a later date. Well, at least the house is done for now.  
Peter had been out collecting the camper so that a different mechanic can look at it. It turns out that it is only the washer that needs changing not the whole tap unit. Also one of the gas pipes is out of date which should have been spotted at the habitation check.  I don't think we'll be using that garage again.
Just for fun I checked out the latest houses for sale in Borth, still thinking that first bungalow might be back on the market but not. What I did see was another bungalow on our road is up for sale at quite a bit more than ours. It does have an extra bedroom but no sea view. At least we won't be the only new people on the street which only has a dozen houses. A new build architect designed house on the next street back is going for over half a million and even a holiday (mobile) home on the campsite behind is going for £210k. We still can't believe our luck and can't wait to move in.

No comments: