Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Saturday 8 June 2019

Windy.

I wish I'd ignored the forecast which said we might have rain and done some washing. No rain ever arrived and strong winds would soon have had my washing dry. Never mind, I'll try tomorrow instead. 
 The 'Giant' sunflowers have turned out to be on the small side.
Peter got me a new tube of translucent sealant while he was out so I fetched the ladder up from the garage and squirted sealant into every visible gap both inside and out above the corner of the conservatory where rain was still seeping in. Let's see if that does the trick. 
The first of the yellow/orange mix cosmos has flowered. They too are looking a bit small but I'm hoping they'll bulk up in time. Nothing else out of the ordinary today apart from some old tools being collected this evening.

1 comment:

happyone said...

We had the wind here today too. I did have washing hung out and yes it did try in no time at all!!