Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 23 June 2019

Wet.

The forecast was correct. I was just sweeping up the trimmings after tidying up the bigger of the blob bushes when the first raindrops fell. It has been raining on and off ever since and so far there have no leaks in the conservatory. At least I won't need to water the plants today.
One small job done today was to touch up some of the walls in the kitchen where the white paint had come off after I cleaned up a few marks.
My afternoon has been spent copying more files on to discs. I'm currently half-way through 2015 and need to work my way back to 2011 so there's still a lot to do. 

2 comments:

lea said...

When you get back to 2012 there is a beautiful photo on 11 January (Golden Light). I liked it so much I saved it on my computer, just so I could look at it occasionally.

Ruta M. said...

I've just had a look and the photos from that day remind me how much I loved driving to and from work with such beautiful views and light. At the moment I rejoice in the wonderful evening skies and look forward to being able to have the sea and mountains in the views from our new sitting room.