Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 20 June 2019

Second Try.



There's no way we'll be using our tent again which you can't even stand up in so I thought I'd advertise it on a couple of local sites and Gumtree for a nominal sum. So first I had to set it up to make sure that all the parts were there and working. It was put away and stored dry so thankfully there's no sign of mustiness. As I said in my ad. it can be put up by one OAP ie. me but it is easier with two especially if it's windy. After battling with the tent, it was harder folding and rolling it up neatly to fit into its bag. Staying outside I swept up the current scattering of rose petals and did a little weeding and deadheading.
(I don't know why but all sorts of odd things are happening to this post. First it wouldn't take the photos, then when I opened a new post it did but wouldn't paste the copied text and now I've made numerous attempts to re-type  without any success and now I'm giving up.)
PS. Apart from that it has been a good day.
I also carried on with giving the kitchen a thorough clean and sort out, yesterday it was the fridge and today one of the drawers which was filled with all sorts was emptied and cleaned.

As mentioned above I copied a few more months of photos onto discs. I've disconnected the external hard drive and taken out the disc, only my Walkman is attached for recharging. Strange.

Opened up a new blog post and hey presto it worked. A good thing too as I got totally lost on the help advice from Blogger.

No comments: