Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 27 June 2019

Hot.

Another really hot and sunny day with a good drying wind. I'm running short of things to wash and I ended up washing our extra fluffy winter dressing gowns. They dried quickly and I was able to brush the fluffiness back while they were still on the line. 
The cool wind was deceptive but we didn't stay out too long at least I hope not. It was pleasant sitting outside so long as we ignored the radio playing music on one side and sirens from the town on the other.
My afternoon was spent in the kitchen working on a 'made with love' project. Just in case the recipient sees this blog I'll hold back the photos until next week. All I can say that it was finger licking good and I might not have stuck to my diet today. 

No comments: