Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Saturday 23 November 2019

Meeting Friends.

Today I met up with a group of friends for lunch at the garden centre. We all taught together under the leadership of our now retired caring head teacher (in grey) and try and meet up every holidays to catch up on all our news. This was a lunch to say goodbye as hopefully we'll be off to Borth by Christmas or very soon after and for those of us still teaching things get hectic nearer to Christmas. Reports, end of term assessments and keeping up with the 'academic' work while squeezing in making cards, decorations and presents to take home and if you're lucky a Christmas play (now banned by some head teachers as interfering with the academic work) tend to fill every moment of the run up to Christmas with the children getting more and more excited. I took along my new phone/camera to show lots of photos of Borth and snapped a few photos of the gang as well. Luckily it was easy to transfer those onto my PC.
One of my talented friends gave me this book angel she had made. She will fit beautifully with the handmade Christmas decorations that I have. 
Another friend gave us this stunning photograph showing Lundy our favourite place, to remember our time in North Devon. Oh dear, this move feels rather more real now. The one thing I'm going to miss when we move will be my group of lovely friends. Hopefully some will come up and stay and of course we can stay in touch on FB.

1 comment:

happyone said...

How nice to meet up with friends and such happy faces on everyone! : )
The picture is so pretty.
I use bluetooth to transfer my pictures from phone (my only camera now) to my computer.